By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RA4WVPN.COM's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RA4WVPN.COM's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RA4WVPN.COM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on RA4WVPN.COM's web site are provided "as is". RA4WVPN.COM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RA4WVPN.COM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RA4WVPN.COM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RA4WVPN.COM's Internet site, even if RA4WVPN.COM or a RA4WVPN.COM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Since RA4WVPN.com is offering a non-tangible service item which caters to very specific needs, you are responsible for understanding
this upon subscribing for it on our site. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character
of the service we supply. Therefore, we do honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Non-delivery: Due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a service activation e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance.
- Major defects: We do strive to keep our servers online up at all times, unexpected issues may occur due to various reasons. They must be submitted to our technical support for resolution. If we fail to correct any confirmed deficiency in service within 72 hours from the date of the initial contact, a refund or a compensation such as a service extension may be granted as per the choice of customer. Please be advised that temporary access to your system via VNC/RDP can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues in using our service. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue.
- Not as described: Such observation must be reported to our technical support within 7 days from the date of the signup. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the service is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Refund requests qualifying on the above criteria and made within 7 days from the date of purchase will be honored subject to condition
that the account wasn't using/abusing the service in a manner against our ToS. This refund clause does not apply to payments made using virtual
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RA4WVPN.COM's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RA4WVPN.COM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RA4WVPN.COM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RA4WVPN.COM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RA4WVPN.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RA4WVPN.COM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RA4WVPN.COM's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10. Unlawful Use
The following activities are considered unlawful use for products served on RA4WVPN.COM, and therefore are disallowed on any of our services. If any of the following are seen on an account, we reserve the right to close the account without refund. The following, but not limited to, is considered unlawful uses of RA4WVPN.COM
- Sending or receiving unsolicited and/or commercial emails, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or "pyramid schemes";
- Exploiting, possessing, producing, receiving, transporting, or distributing any illegal content, including but not limited to any sexually explicit depiction of children;
- Uploading, possessing, receiving, transporting, or distributing any copyrighted, trademark, or patented content which you do not own or lack written consent or a license from the copyright owner;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating e-mail identifiers in order to mask or mislead the origins of certain content;
- Interfering with the service to any other user, client, host or network which reduces the quality of service for other clients and users;
- Using the service to engage in Denial-of-service ("DOS") attacks to any third-parties or to ra4wvpn.com;
- Accessing data, systems or networks including attempts to probe scan or test for vulnerabilities of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without written consent from the owner of the system or network;
- Using this service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm, injury or destruction of property, defames one or more third parties, or promotes any act of cruelty to animals; or
- Accessing the service to violate any laws at the local, state and federal level in the United States of America or the country/territory in which you reside.